ADVERTISE IN THE ANNIVERSARY ISSUE

WANTED::Advertisers & Sponsors For The Upcoming Issue of DIVINE Magazine!

To Request a Media Kit or Sponsorship Package, Email
divinemagazine@gmail.com or Call 1.855.456.4475 TODAY!!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Setting Goals for 2009

My pastor (John Seibeling) recently delivered a message about setting goals. I was very impressed by his instructions on how to set goals and want to share them here with you.
He suggested that your goals be:
  • SIMPLE
  • SPECIFIC
  • MEASURABLE
  • ATTAINABLE

Also meditate on Psalm 90:17 in regards to your goals. 3 goals is sufficient and refer back to your goals throughout the year. Stay encouraged!!!

With these ideas in mind what goals have you set for 2009?

1 comment:

  1. I needed this scripture!!!!!!!!!!! As I set goals for my life, I will make sure they are simple, specific, measurable, and attainable.

    ReplyDelete