ADVERTISE IN THE ANNIVERSARY ISSUE

WANTED::Advertisers & Sponsors For The Upcoming Issue of DIVINE Magazine!

To Request a Media Kit or Sponsorship Package, Email
divinemagazine@gmail.com or Call 1.855.456.4475 TODAY!!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

How Are Those Resolutions Coming Along?

For those of you who started the new year off with resolutions, how is it going? We're two months into the new year and since it's a new month now is a great time to review.

My resolution isn't that hard to maintain since I tried to set a low bar so I wouldn't fail at it. As a result, yes I can say that I am doing a great job so far!

What's was your New Year's Resolution or goals for the new year and how's it going?

1 comment:

  1. I don't do resolutions by the year. It is better for me to set goals with various timelines. For an example, I am almost done with my 2nd Master's program and I am now in in the process of deciding what to do next. I woke up this morning with several thoughts. I am writing timeline and contacting people who I feel can assist me. My goal is to have the next step decided by the end of May. I will check back with you and let you know how things are going.

    ReplyDelete